»

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Joyce


I just want to thank you for dropping a message in my mail box earlier. It brightened my day, made me smile and reminded me how lucky i am to have a friend like you!
I Knew from the start that there were something special about you. 2 years ago, you brought unimaginable joy and warmth to my life and you made me feel like a better person. And im grateful to whatever brought us together. You were always there for me and i can always count on you to give me advice. I also want you to know how much your friendship means to me and how appreciative i will always be.


"Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends."

Joyce, and Jacky...wish you all the happiness that you both deserve as you travel through life together.

0 fella(s) who is still sober: