»

Monday, August 11, 2008

Kung Fu Panda Washable Tattoos

When my friend Floyd asks me to post photos of my tattoos, he reminded me about this.
You all should know very well about the Kung Fu Panda movie right?
Recently, when i bought Maggi...., it comes with a complimentary washable tattoo sticker in each pack of Maggi. Er...i mean the one with 5 packets in each pack la....

This is how it looks like.
The tattoos look so cute that i decided to try in on the cutest part of my body...
Look at the stretch marks! Haha...i know!!! I know it's gross but i managed to lose some weight. I was always busy working until i forgotten to eat sometimes. huuh...
And now guess where i put it on...?

Yes!!! My butt cheek!!! Wuahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Floyd bro, i will update my blog with some photos of my real tats soon. Cheers!


2 fella(s) who is still sober:

Floyd said...

Hahahahahahahahaha...

Jimbo™ said...

How about a round of applause?
hahaha.....!