»

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Me? Bad Guy?

You all must be surprised that im writing this today. I would very much like to clear up certain things that have occured since the day i decided to make things better for myself and everybody.
I killed my brain studying just to make sure i can catch up with the others, well im not the best in school but at least im better than those lazy bastards out there, im not gonna lie to you all. Heh! Well, nobody seems to noticed.
And when i finished my studies, i started to work, like the rest of the people, to support myself, family and even some very close friends of mine! I would go beyond what i can do to make sure everything goes well. But nobody seems to appreciate my hard work.
I guess what im trying to say is, i've tried so hard all these years hopefully i can do better in my life, to make people happy and to make life easier for everyone especially my friends and those i thought were my friends, but everything seems to go wrong, and at the end of the day they put all the blames on me!!!
What the fuck were they thinking??
I've given so much but it seems like its still not enough! All i want is someone at least appreciate what i've done not only for myself but also for other people so far. Not someone come stabbing me from behind, talk nonsense bout me, take advantage of me, blame me even though they're the ones that made mistakes, or even worst made me look like a fool. As if they had not fucked me enough! They even look at me as a Bad Guy?

If shame had a face I think it would kind of look like theirs!

Next time you Suckers will find out how BAD i can be!!!

1 fella(s) who is still sober:

Anonymous said...

Don worry bro, you will always have my support! :) cheers