»

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Water vs. Beer


I read an article the other day,(this is definitely better than "Save Water, Drink Beer Instead")

WATER
It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day,
at the end of the year,
we would have absorbed more than 1 KILO of Escherichia Coli bacteria found in feces,
believe it or not, in other words, we are consuming 1 KILO of POOP. (WTF?!)

BEER
We do not run that risk when drinking beer (or rum, whiskey, vodka, wine, or other liquors)
because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Poop
BEER = HEALTH

FREE YOURSELF OF POOP .. DRINK BEER! hahahahah.....

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another Beer!
My dear friends, there is no need to thank me for this valuable information,
I am doing it as a public service and because I have a kind heart heheheheh...!

It is better to drink beer and talk shit, than it is to drink water and be full of shit.

Care to join me, anyone?

0 fella(s) who is still sober: