»

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ulam Belacan

Adrian invited me, Bee and Karl to his house last night for supper.
We've talked about ulam belacan for quite a while but we never really got the time to meet up since he was really busy with his assignments and im busy with my work.
So Adrian decided to do it last night even though it was a bit late.

I was so surprise that Adrian not only prepared some vegetables for ulam, he boiled herbal chicken soup as well! And also the belacan, which Adrian's dad has made for him and Adrian brought it here all the way from his hometown(Miri). It was fantastic!
I was so busy eating that i totally forgotten about taking the photos. Please dont blame me because im a big fan of Belacan and the belacan last night was damn good! Hahahahahaha!!!

Adrian, thank you so much for the supper. It was awesome!

0 fella(s) who is still sober: